Our social club hosts great entertainment at weekends featuring an array of acts with Friday evenings being Rock & Roll music from the 50s & 60s.
Saturday evenings are usually more diverse with music spanning a wider era from the 70s to the present day including tribute acts.
Our licenced bar has some of the cheapest priced drinks in Blackpool and our snack bar serves delicious home cooked food from simple burgers and hot dogs to specials such as chicken curry with rice. We have some form of entertainment most days of the week, which are currently as follows;-
* Monday is Quiz Night with cash prizes
* Wednesday is Line Dancing with our tutor LC
* Thursday is our Ballroom and Sequence Dancing evening
* Friday we have a record hop, the first Friday in the month and a Rock and Roll Night the last Friday of the month. The other 2 Fridays we have an artist on stage
* Saturday is Cabaret Night, with a live artiste or a band with Bingo and Find the Joker
* Sunday is our Country and Western Night with a live artist
All motor home and caravan visitors are classed as temporary members whilst on site.